March Wreath

Well i decided it was time to get a wreath back outside. Just like Valentines day I didn’t want anything too “shamrock” for St. Patrick’s day. So I took my interchangeable fall wreath that I was inspired by Scraps and Scribbles to make and changed it in to a March Wreath. Sorry about the coloring I took this with my iPhone.

You can see here the felt that I used to attach the flower and the glittery branch  to the wreath.

Lastly I attached a ribbon for a little more color. I attached two pieces of Velcro to each end and looped it around some of the branches so that it could be removed later.

I’m pretty happy how it turned out.

lil luna link party buttonNightOwlCrafting

Katie's Nesting Spot

Visit thecsiproject.com

Trackback URL

8 Comments on " March Wreath "

1. amber
    CraftySix
    07/03/2011 at 2:11 PM Permalink

I like the interchangable idea & LOVE the green and white polka dots! Cute!

2. amber
    kimberly @ craftyland
    07/03/2011 at 3:38 PM Permalink

very cute! i am working on my spring wreath right now.. i still have my christmas one up! {shame on me}

i like how it is interchangable – what a smart idea.

kimberly.

3. amber
    Jackie
    07/03/2011 at 6:36 PM Permalink

Love it!

4. amber
    Sasha
    09/03/2011 at 6:49 AM Permalink

Amber – I love this wreath! Not only is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but I think it’s perfect for Spring too! Thanks for linking up to Creation Mondays @ ~The Life of Me~!

5. amber
    Natalia
    09/03/2011 at 3:32 PM Permalink

Wow, this is really creative. I love that it is interchangeable! I am your newest follower! Found you from Eisy Morgan bloghop!

6. amber
    Katherine
    19/03/2011 at 8:45 AM Permalink

You have a lovely blog, I’m so happy I hopped over. The wreath is wonderful.Wishing you happiness. Hugs and Happy Spring! Katherine

7. amber
    LindyLouMac in Italy
    19/03/2011 at 11:27 AM Permalink

I am taking part in Seasonal Saturday this week so am just hopping around the fellow participants to say hi. All year round door wreaths are not something I have ever had but I am planning to do so, great idea which I have read about a couple of times recently.

8. amber
    roz
    25/03/2011 at 8:32 PM Permalink

thanks for sharing this clever and creative wreath on Fresh Clean and Pure Friday/ Seasonal Saturday! Darling!!!!!

Hi Stranger, leave a comment: