- Shop with reusable bags this means fruits and veggies too here are some of my favorite bags. (No the are not a sponsor I just like them)
- Pick products with the least amount of packaging (ie fresh)
- When buying online always choose the option to ship items together this saves $$, packaging material and emissions.
- Buy things that are manufactured in a eco-minded way.
- Purchase items made from sustainable or recyled materials.
- Buy MADE in the USA
- Even better buy local (think food)
- Use e- coupons instead of printing. Many places (Caribou, Michael’s, at Panara you just swipe your card!)
Consumerism is one of the biggest downfalls to ‘being green’ here are just a few simple ways you can green your shopping habits.